Welcome to CannaSOS.com and CannaSOS.Shop (the “Website”) presented by Core State Holdings, Corp, and its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies and other related companies originating from within Canada and the United States, as well as originating from outside of Canada and United States. The website www.cannasos.com and www.cannasos.shop is a copyrighted property belonging to Core State Holdings, Corp.
CannaSOS is a web-based platform that provides educational information and resources related to marijuana varieties and related products and services which include, but are not limited to cannabis strain description, strain reviews, detailed ratings, gathering and display of statistics pertaining to cannabis and provided by CannaSOS users, directory of marijuana dispensaries, licensed producers, retail locations, medical clinics, medical providers, cannabis consumption product suppliers and retailers, purchasing and listing of products, and social networking and dating services (collectively, together with all other services provided by the Website, the “Services”). Some features of the Services/Website may be subject to change, additional guidelines, terms, and rules. All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into this Agreement, and shall be posted on the Website in connection with the particular feature. Every service that Core State Holdings, Corp. develops and launched is has its own guidelines, terms and agreements applicable. Therefore, when using Core State Holdings, Corp. current and future products, you are subject own guidelines, terms and agreements applicable to that Core State Holdings, Corp. Service (“Service Terms”). If these Conditions of Use are inconsistent with the Service Terms, those Service Terms will control.
Table of Contents:
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
- CONTENT POSTED BY YOU ON THE WEBSITE.
- PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE.
- COPYRIGHT POLICY; NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
- COMMUNICATIONS AND TEST PROFILES.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES & ADS; OTHER USERS.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY.
- RISK OF LOSS.
- INDEMNITY BY YOU.
- POSSIBLE SANCTIONS.
- BUSINESSES THAT USE OUR WEBSITE.
- APPLICABLE LAW.
- TERM AND TERMINATION.
- This Agreement is an electronic contract that establishes the legally binding terms you must accept to use the Website and to become a “Registered User.” For purposes of this Agreement, the term “Registered User” means a person who provides information to the Company on the Website or to participate in the Service in any manner, whether such person uses the Service as a free Registered User or a subscriber. You acknowledge and agree that Registered Users of www.cannasos.com and www.cannasos.shop may be part an online community that includes other websites owned by the Company or its affiliates. Therefore, profiles on the Website may be viewable on other such websites, and subscribers of one website may be able to communicate with other subscribers on all websites.
- By accessing the Website or using the Service, you accept this Agreement and agree to the terms, guidelines, conditions and notices contained or referenced herein and consent to have this Agreement and all notices provided to you in electronic form. Please print a copy of this Agreement for your records. This Agreement may be modified by the Company from time to time, such modifications to be effective upon posting by the Company on the Website.
- By using the Service, you consent to receive this Agreement in electronic form. To withdraw this consent, you must cease using the Service and terminate your account.
- You must be at least 19 (Canada), 21 (United States of America), years of age to access and use the Service. By accessing and using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms, guidelines, and conditions of this Agreement. If you become a Registered User, you represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of a felony, and that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity. Using the Service may be prohibited or restricted in certain countries and/or states and/or cities. If you use the Service, you are responsible for complying with the laws and regulations of the territory from which you access or use the Website or Service.
- Account Creation.You may register as a Registered User at no cost. In order to use Website Services and have access to certain features of the Website, you must register and open up a Registered User account with CannaSOS and/or CannaSOS Shop (“CannaSOS Account”) and provide personal information about yourself as per user registration form. You represent and warrant that: (a) all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You may not create more than one CannaSOS Account. You may delete your CannaSOS Account at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Website. Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a ban, to a claim for damages, and/or be a criminal offense.
- Term and Termination.This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Service and/or are a Registered User. You may change or cancel your membership as Registered User at any time, for any reason by following instructions on the Website. You may also cancel your membership as Registered User by sending the Company written notice of cancellation to CannaSOS mailing address indicated at the end of this Agreement. If you cancel your membership as Registered User via the Website, we may ask you to provide a reason for your cancellation. Company may terminate or suspend your membership as Registered User in the Service at any time without notice if the Company believes that you have breached this Agreement. The Company is not required to disclose, and may be prohibited by law from disclosing, the reason for the termination or suspension of your account. After your membership as Registered User is terminated for any reason, all terms of this Agreement survive such termination, and continue in full force and effect, except for any terms that by their nature expire or are fully satisfied.
- Account Security and Responsibilities.You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Website username and password you designate during the registration process, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your Website account under your username and password. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any disclosure or unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session. Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements. The Website, specifically CannaSOS Shop, may sell products for children, and if it does, then it sells them to adults who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under the age of majority in your province or territory of residence, and are under the legal age for using and researching cannabis, you may use the Company/Website Services only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Core State Holdings, Corp. reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, terminate your rights to use Website Services, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
- Your Interactions with Other Registered Users.YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER REGISTERED USERS AND USERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE COMPANY CURRENTLY DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS OR SCREENINGS ON ITS USERS. THE COMPANY ALSO DOES NOT INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ALL OF ITS USERS AND REGISTERED USERS OR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF ITS USERS. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE USERS. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (SUCH AS SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES), AT ANY TIME AND USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS.
- Payment Methods. On the Website, you may be required to be logged in to a CannaSOS or CannaSOS Shop or other type of account, and have a valid payment method associated with it, in order to use the Service. If there is a problem charging your selected payment method, we may charge any other valid payment method associated with your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
The Company is not responsible for the conduct of any Registered User. In no event shall the Company, its affiliates or its partners be liable (directly or indirectly) for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Website or Service including, without limitation, death, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other Registered Users or persons you meet through the Service. You agree to take all necessary precautions in all interactions with other Registered Users, particularly if you decide to communicate off the Website or meet in person, or if you decide to send money to another Registered User. You understand that the Company makes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility and safety with individuals you meet through the Service. You should not provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information), or wire or otherwise send money, to other Registered Users. Although Core State Holdings, Corp. does, with the resources available, its upmost best to ensure that the Company is providing a high-quality customer-oriented platform(s) with an enjoyable, easy, informative, and engaging experience for Registered Users, every single Registered User or Subscriber of the platform should be wary of other Registered Users of the platform. You never know when someone is genuinely assisting you, providing you with accurate information – or lying/manipulating you!
The Company owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service, and in all content, trademarks, trade names, service marks and other intellectual property rights related thereto. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of the Company and its licensors. You agree to not copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property or proprietary information accessible on the Website or through the Service, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the Company or, if such property is not owned by the Company, the owner of such intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to not remove, obscure or otherwise alter any proprietary notices appearing on any content, including copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices. The provision of the Website and Services does not transfer to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to such intellectual property rights. CannaSOS and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in this Agreement.
- You are solely responsible for the content and information that you post, upload, publish, link to, transmit, record, display or otherwise make available (hereinafter, “post”) on the Service or transmit to other Registered Users, including and not limited to emails, videos (including streaming videos), photographs, voice notes, recordings or profile text, in Products, in Business Pages, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively, “Content”). You may not post on the Website or as part of the Service, or transmit to the Company or any other Registered User (either on or off the Website), any offensive, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, intimidating, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another person’s rights (including intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You represent and warrant that all information that you submit upon registration is accurate and truthful and that you will promptly update any information provided by you that subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false. You may not state or imply that your Content is in any way provided, sponsored or endorsed by CannaSOS.
- If in the Website you decide to post Content, you automatically grant the Company and Website a nonexclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, perform, adapt, create derivative works from, distribute and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Core State Holdings, Corp., and the Website and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify the Company and Website for all claims resulting from content you supply.
- You understand and agree that the Company may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any Content you post on the Website or as part of a Service. The Company may delete any Content, in whole or in part, that in the sole judgment of the Company violates this Agreement or may harm the reputation of the Website or the Company. The Company may restrict the number of emails which a Registered User may send to other Registered Users in any 24-hour period to a number which we deem appropriate in our sole discretion. CannaSOS is not obligated to backup any Content and Content may be deleted at anytime. You are solely responsible for creating backup copies of your Content if you desire.
- By posting Content on the Website or as part of the Service, you automatically grant to the Company, its affiliates, licensees and successors, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid-up, worldwide right and license to (i) use, copy, store, perform, display, reproduce, record, play, adapt, modify and distribute the Content, (ii) prepare derivative works of the Content or incorporate the Content into other works, and (iii) grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing in any media now known or hereafter created. You represent and warrant that any posting and use of your Content by the Company will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
- If you provide CannaSOS any feedback or suggestions regarding the Website or Services (“Feedback”), you hereby assign to CannaSOS all rights in the Feedback and agree that CannaSOS shall have the right to use such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. CannaSOS will treat any Feedback you provide to CannaSOS as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to CannaSOS any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
- In addition to the types of Content described in Section 4(a) above, the following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is prohibited on the Website. You may not post, upload, display or otherwise make available Content that:
- that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- advocates harassment or intimidation of another person;
- requests money from, or is intended to otherwise defraud, other users of the Website or Service;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming” (or “spimming”, “phishing”, “trolling” or similar activities);
- promotes information that is false or misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is defamatory, libelous or otherwise objectionable;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files;
- contains video, audio photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s legal guardian);
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other illegal manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons or drugs, violating someone’s privacy, or providing, disseminating or creating computer viruses;
- contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices;
- impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- provides information or data you do not have a right to make available under law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information);
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to “scroll” faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or disseminates another person’s personal information without his or her permission; and publicizes or promotes commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- Your use of the Website and Service, including all Content you post through the Service, must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree that the Company may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary, such as to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce this Agreement; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service or allow you to use the Website in the future; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company or any other person.
- You may not post any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses in areas of your Registered User profile that may be viewed by other Registered Users. You are able to physically tap/type on a virtual or physical keyboard and post this content, however, you must agree that any Content you place on the Website to be viewed by other Registered Users may be viewed by any person visiting the Website or participating in the Service. Therefore, you need to consider all possible internal and/or external risks (including fraud) that may arise from doing so.
- You agree not to post/submit reviews, photos, videos, comments, and other content (including the sending of possible messages/emails) on the Website that are not based upon your personal experience or are otherwise designed for any purpose other than providing other users on the Website with an accurate description of your personal experience. Reviews based on second-hand, non-personal experience are not allowed. In addition to the other restrictions contained in Section 4d, reviews posted on the Website must not: (a) be written exclusively in capital letters, (b) be plagiarized, © contain spam or advertisements, (d) contain personally identifying information about any Company (be-it in any industry, not limited to geographical location) employees or any other person, (e) contain overly detailed or sexual descriptions of an individual’s physical appearance, or lewd personal attacks against a specific individual or group of individuals affiliated with the Company, (f) contain references to companies or competitors other than the product or Company being reviewed, or (g) contain unrelated personal grievances, or (h) contain links/urls, be it hyperlinked or typed. In order to provide to the Website community accurate, non-biased information, if you are an owner, volunteer, or employee of a Company, that is interacting with the Website, you may not post reviews about your Company or products or about your competitors’ company products.
- Image files must exclusively feature the products they illustrate and must not include body parts, messy or cluttered backgrounds, product wrapping, currency, paraphernalia, brand names, or other any objects other than the product itself. Image files must be clear and must not be blurry, fuzzy, or contain any flash reflections. Products should be centered in the image file. Image files must contain an accurate depiction of the product they illustrate. Image files cannot contain pornography or other graphic images and must otherwise abide by the guidelines set forth in this Section 4.
- In addition, you agree not to use the Website or Services to: (a) upload, transmit, or distribute any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (b) send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise; © harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; (d) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Website or Services or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; (e) attempt to or impersonate another user or CannaSOS or gain unauthorized access to the Website or Services, other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Website or Services, through password mining or other means; (f) harass or interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Website or Services; or (g) introduce software or automated agents or scripts to the Website or Services so as to produce multiple accounts, generate automated searches, requests and queries, or to strip, scrape, or mine data from the Website or Services.
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including removing the offending communication from the Website or Service and terminating or suspending the membership of such violators.
- Whenever you use the Website and/or Service, or send text messages, e-mails, make phone calls, or other send out other forms of communication from your mobile device or website, there is a possibility that you may be communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive from us emails, text messages, different forms of electronic/virtual notifications including push notifications, messages, phone calls on this Website or through other Services provided by the Company. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing, and you agree that you can retain a copy of this communication for your own record(s).
The Company reserves the right to investigate and/or terminate your membership as Registered User if you have misused the Service or behaved in a way the Company regards as inappropriate or unlawful, including actions or communications the occur off the Website but involve Registered Users you meet through the Service. The following is a partial list of the type of actions that you may not engage in with respect to the Service. You will not:
- impersonate any person or entity.
- solicit money from any Registered Users.
- post any Content that is prohibited by Section 4.
- “stalk” or otherwise harass any person or entity.
- express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by the Company without our specific prior written consent.
- ask or use Registered User and Users to conceal the identity, source, or destination of any illegally gained money or products.
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, Service or its contents.
- collect usernames and/or email addresses of Registered User and Users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website.
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or the Website or the servers or networks connected to the Service or the Website.
- email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through the Website or Service (either directly or indirectly through use of third party software).
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service or the Website, without the Company’s prior written authorization.
- use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to the Company, the Website or the Service (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of the Company) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose.
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service or the Website or any software used on or for the Service or the Website, or cause others to do so.
- post, use, transmit or distribute, directly or indirectly, (e.g. screen scrape) in any manner or media any content or information obtained from the Website or the Service other than solely in connection with your use of the Service in accordance with this Agreement.
- you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Website or Services.
- you shall not access the Website or Services in order to build a similar or competitive service.
- no part of the Website or Services may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means.
You agree to indemnify and hold Core State Holdings, Corp. (and its officers, employees, and agents) harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) your use of the Website or Services, (ii) your Content, (iii) your violation of this Agreement; or (iv) your violation of applicable laws or regulations. Core State Holdings, Corp. reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Core State Holdings, Corp.. Core State Holdings, Corp. will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
The Company provides assistance and guidance through its customer care representatives and its Help section. When communicating with our customer care representatives (whether over the telephone, or via email or letter), you agree to not be abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexist, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or to not otherwise behave inappropriately. Telephone calls between you and our customer care representatives may be recorded for quality assurance purposes. Communication via email is always documented. Company representatives will do their best, with the resources and tools provided, to provide you with assistance in regards to your situation, however, there is no guarantee that the situation will be solved. If we feel that your behavior towards any of our customer care representatives or other employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately cease communication with you and/or terminate your membership as a Registered User.
The Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website or the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Core State Holdings, Corp., and its digital assets and products, shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. To protect the integrity of the Website or the Service, the Company reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block users from certain IP addresses from accessing the Website or Service.
All types of content provided, included, or made available through Website and its Service, such as graphics, logos, buttons and button icons, text, notifications, digital downloads, audio and audio clips, data compilations, modules, and software are the sole property of Core State Holdings, Corp., its Website and its Service, or its content suppliers, licensors, and manufacturers and are protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. All compilations of content included in or made available through CannaSOS.com, CannaSOS.Shop, PTPWallet.com, CoreStateHoldings.com, and provided/created by the Company, is the exclusive property of the Company and its digital assets; and are protected by Canadian and international copyright laws.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Legal Team with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website (and such description must be reasonably sufficient to enable the Company to find the alleged infringing material, such as a url);
- your address, telephone number and email address;
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Third Party Websites & Ads.The Website might contain links to third party websites, services, and advertisements for third parties (collectively, “Third Party Websites & Ads”). Such Third Party Websites & Ads are not under the control of CannaSOS and Core State Holdings, Corp., and CannaSOS and Core State Holdings, Corp. is not responsible for any Third Party Websites & Ads. Website provides these Third Party Websites & Ads only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third Party Websites & Ads. You use all Third Party Websites & Ads at your own risk. When you link to a Third Party Websites & Ad, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third Party Websites & Ads.
- Other Users.Each Website user is solely responsible for any and all of its Content. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any Content and we make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of any Content, and we assume no responsibility for any Content, created within the Website or implemented from Third Party Websites & Ads. Your interactions with other Website or Service users (including Dispensaries) are solely between you and such user. You agree that Core State Holdings, Corp. will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Website or Service user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
- Release. You hereby release and forever discharge us (and our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or relates directly or indirectly to, any interactions with, or act or omission of, other Website or Service users or Third Party Websites & Ads.
You acknowledge and agree that neither the Company nor its affiliates and third party partners are responsible for and shall not have any liability, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, as a result of or alleged to be the result of (i) any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website or provided in connection with the Service, whether caused by Registered User or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Website or Service; (ii) the timeliness, deletion or removal, incorrect delivery or failure to store any Content, communications or personalization settings; (iii) the conduct, whether online or offline, of any Registered User; (iv) any error, omission or defect in, interruption, deletion, alteration, delay in operation or transmission, theft or destruction of, or unauthorized access to, any user or Registered User communications; or (v) any problems, failure or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Registered User or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Internet and/or in connection with the Service. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY PROVIDES THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, SECURE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS ON THE WEBSITE OR IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR WEBSITE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR DISPLAY DEVICE, OR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA THAT RESULTS OR MAY RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO DOWNLOAD OR OBTAIN ANY MATERIAL THROUGH THE SERVICE OR WEBSITE.
From time to time, the Company may make third party opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other third party information or content available on the Website and/or through the Service. All third party content is the responsibility of the respective authors thereof and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such third party authors are solely responsible for such content. THE COMPANY DOES NOT: (I) GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR (II) ADOPT, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY ANY PARTY THAT APPEARS ON THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED ON THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE, OR TRANSMITTED TO OR BY ANY USERS AND REGISTERED USERS.
In addition to the preceding paragraph and other provisions of this Agreement, any advice that may be posted on the Website or through the Service is for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional financial, medical, legal, or other advice. The Company makes no representations or warranties and expressly disclaims any and all liability concerning any treatment, action by, or effect on any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Website or Service. If you have specific concerns or a situation arises in which you require professional or medical advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, VIRUSES OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR (AND OUR SUPPLIERS’, PARTNERS’) LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) FIFTY US DOLLARS ($50) OR (B) AMOUNTS YOU’VE PAID CANNASOS IN THE PRIOR 12 MONTHS (IF ANY). THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM WILL NOT ENLARGE THIS LIMIT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
- By using the Website or the Service in any manner, you agree to the above arbitration agreement. In doing so, YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURTto assert or defend any claims between you and the Company (except for matters that may be taken to small-claims court). YOU ALSO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER CLASS PROCEEDING. Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR, NOT A JUDGE OR JURY. You are entitled to a fair hearing before the arbitrator. The arbitrator can grant any relief that a court can, but you should note that arbitration proceedings are usually simpler and more streamlined than trials and other judicial proceedings. Decisions by the arbitrator are enforceable in court and may be overturned by a court only for very limited reasons.
- Any proceeding to enforce this arbitration agreement, including any proceeding to confirm, modify, or vacate an arbitration award, may be commenced in any court of competent jurisdiction. In the event that this arbitration agreement is for any reason held to be unenforceable, any litigation against the Company (except for small-claims court actions) may be commenced only in the federal or provincial courts located in Province of Ontario, Canada. You hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes. This Agreement, and any dispute between you and the Company, shall be governed by the laws of the province of Ontario without regard to principles of conflicts of law.
Risk of loss and title for item(s) purchased from Website pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Risk of loss also passes along to you if the purchased item(s) must cross an international border, specifically when they clear customs in Canada or United States of America; depending on from which nation you purchased the service or product.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and its and their officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of or failure to comply with this Agreement (including any breach of your representations and warranties contained herein), any postings or Content you post on the Website or as a result of the Service, and the violation of any law or regulation by you. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with the Company in connection therewith.
If you, and/or your organization, and/or your country is subject of U.S. or Canadian sanctions or of sanctions consistent with U.S. and Canadian law imposed by the governments of the country where you are using the Website and Service, you may not use any Core State Holdings, Corp. Services including Website. You must comply with all Canadian and U.S. or other export and re-export restrictions that may apply to goods, software (including Website Software), technology, and services.
The Company may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to this Agreement, using any reasonable means now known or hereafter developed, including by email, regular mail, SMS, MMS, text message or postings on the Website and/or its social media accounts. Such notices may not be received if you violate this Agreement by accessing the Service in an unauthorized manner. You agree that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed the Service in an authorized manner.
Parties/Businesses that use our Website and/or Service own/use stores, software, certain services, products, may sell their Service through Company Website Services. If you decide to purchase any services or products that are being offered by those parties – which may be individuals or businesses – you are acquiring it from those third-parties directly, not from the Company Core State Holdings, Corp. We are not responsible for evaluating or examining, and we do not warrant the offerings of any of these parties (both individuals and businesses), including the information/content that they publish on the Website. Company does not assume any liability or responsibility for the content, product(s)/service(s), and the actions of all these and any other possible third parties. When purchasing from these parties, you should always review their privacy statements (if applicable), any statements relating to delivery, and any other conditions of use.
Subject to this Section, this Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website or Services. We may (a) suspend your rights to use the Website and/or Services (including your CannaSOS and CannaSOS Shop Account) or (b) terminate this Agreement, at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Website or Services in violation of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, your CannaSOS and CannaSOS Shop Account and right to access and use the Website and Services will terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of your CannaSOS Account involves deletion of your Content associated therewith from our live databases. CannaSOS will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of this Agreement, including for termination of your CannaSOS and CannaSOS Shop Account or deletion of your Content. Even after this Agreement is terminated, the following provisions of this Agreement will remain in effect: Sections 3-22.
- Entire Agreement; Other.
This Agreement is subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes, we may notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us (if any) and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our Website. Any changes to this agreement will be effective upon the earlier of thirty (30) calendar days following our dispatch of an e-mail notice to you (if applicable) or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on our Website. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Website or Services. You are responsible for providing us with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. Continued use of our Website or Services following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
- Copyright/Trademark Information.
Copyright © 2020, Core State Holdings, Corp. All rights reserved. CannaSOS; the CannaSOS logo; the CannaSOS green, bright purple, blue, pure yellow and orange colors used in combination; the CannaSOS green, bright purple, blue, pure yellow and orange colors used for sativa, kosher, indica, edible, hybrid cannabis strains, the term CannaSOS Marketplace; everything pertaining to the design of the CannaSOS Shop logo and designs, and the PerksCoin designs and logo (“Marks”) are trademarks of Core State Holdings, Corp. You acknowledge and agree that you are not permitted to use these Marks or any third party marks displayed on our Website without prior written consent from, respectively, Core State Holdings, Corp. or the owners of such third party marks.
In addition, logos, different types and forms of graphics, page headers, scripts, texts, button icons, and service names included in or made available through any Company Service are trademarks or trade dress of Core State Holdings, Corp., or its affiliates and business pages, in Canada, United States of America, and other countries. Core State Holdings, Corp., or its affiliates and business pages’ trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any service or product that is not Core State Holdings, Corp.’s or its affiliates and business pages’, in any manner that disparages or discredits Core State Holdings, Corp. and its digital assets, and affiliates and business pages, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users, Registered Users, and possible customers. Any trademark that is not owned by Core State Holdings, Corp., or its affiliates that are registered and/or appear in any Website Service are the property of their respective owners. These owners may or may not be connected to, sponsored, or affiliated with Core State Holdings, Corp. or its affiliates and business pages.